What is Aloe Vera?

on

Hello 🙂

I love Aloe Vera healthcare and find it helpful for many reasons, and I love it so much I sell it too!  Despite my enthusiasm, I find many people don’t know much about it – except perhaps for it growing in hot countries and being helpful for sunburn.  So what is it? In this short post, i’m providing you with a quick overview and a link to some helpful research, which I hope you find interesting!

Aloe Vera is made up of 99% water, and grows in tropical areas, and so its leaves have to retain water for long periods of time. This means its active ingredients are present in very minute proportions, suggesting that they work synergistically. The other 1% comprises:

  • minerals
  • vitamins
  • amino acids
  • proteins
  • essential fatty acids
  • antiseptics
  • anti-inflammatory agents
  • analgesics
  • antiparasitics.

Quite a list don’t you agree?

There’s a variety of research about it – and here’s a good overview  – https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2763764/

For me, aloe vera is an important part of not only my lifestyle but my animals too.  To find out more about aloe vera and other herbs for your animals health, visit the Taranet Animal Care Directory here.

Until next time

Suzanne

Director, Taranet (Business Consultancy – Animal Care Business Specialist, Social Media Training and Forever Business Owner)

Animal Care Info Online:  www.taranet.co.uk 

Income Opportunity for Animal Loving Entrepreneurs: Income opportunity

Twitter

Facebook

Instagram

Podcast

Buy Aloe Vera Healthcare

Advertisements

Leave a Reply

Fill in your details below or click an icon to log in:

WordPress.com Logo

You are commenting using your WordPress.com account. Log Out /  Change )

Google+ photo

You are commenting using your Google+ account. Log Out /  Change )

Twitter picture

You are commenting using your Twitter account. Log Out /  Change )

Facebook photo

You are commenting using your Facebook account. Log Out /  Change )

Connecting to %s